Water Saving Aerators 6 pieces combo pack
Greenly Water saving Aerators for taps -
- 1 Piece each of 2,3,4 liters per minute (LPM) - Shower flow.
- 1 Piece each of 4,6,8 liters per minute (LPM) - Foam flow.
Water Saving Nozzles, Water saving Aerator, Water saving shower from Greenly range of products gives very good results in saving water for both commercial and residential facilities.
Greenly WaterSAVE Aerators are
- Saves around 75% compared to normal aerators.
- Best suitable for Bathroom Wash basin and restrooms.
- anti-clogging filter screen filters sediments and particles.
- perfect flow quality even under different flow conditions.
- extended life.
- very low noise level.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- fulfills all standard requirements.
- DIY - easily replaceable using a 22 mm spanner or a cutting Plier.
- Reduce Energy bills.
- Best Return on Investment.
2,3,4 – Shower flow
4,6,8 – Foam flow
|Flow patterns||Shower and Foam flow|
|Method of Construction||Poly-Oxy-Methelene (An Engineering Plastic)|
|Suitable for||22 mm Diameter threaded shells(M24/F24 threaded taps)|
|Operating Pressure||0.8 bar to 4 bar.|
Gives best results in
- All Tap installation as combo pack has all models.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What is the minimum operating water pressure required for Aerators?
Greenly WaterSAVE Aerators operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 4 bar.
2. How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge.
3. How do i figure out the size of the tap?
Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter.
4. Does this work with automated faucets?
As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
5. Will the WaterSAVE Aerator works in hard and salty water ?
WaterSAVE Aerators is made up of Poly Oxy Methelene to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Aerators. We recommend to immerse our Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards.
6. Does the WaterSAVE Aerator require periodic maintenance?
Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the WaterSAVE Aerator and clean the filters periodically.
7. What is the flow rate of normal aerators?
Normal Aerators flow rates vary from 8 liters to 12 liters per minute based on water pressure.
8. What is the warranty Period?
1 Year from the date of receiving the Aerators. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
9. Does the aerators fits all kind of Taps?
Aerators fits only 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24 threaded taps)
10. Do I need technical assistance in installing the aerators?
Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install WaterSAVE Aerator. Just a 2 minute job.
11. Can we use this aerators with plastic taps?
Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
12. Is the flow adjustable?
Sorry. Not possible.
13. Can it be installed in 18mm (Junior size) or 28 mm tap ?
Needs an Suitable Adapter. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
14. Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
15. Do I need regular maintenance?
Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
16. How to replace your existing aerators with new WaterSAVE Aerators?
Please CLICK HERE
Tags: WaterSAVE Aerators, Water saving aerator for taps, kitchen water saver, Water saving products, Faucet regulator, tap flow restrict, flow controller, save earth, save water, Water Saving Nozzles, Water Savers, Wash basin water save, tap aerator, aerator for taps