Tap Nozzle Coupler M18 x F24 (Tap Thread Size F18 – Nozzle Thread Size M24)
1. What is Tap Adapters / Couplers?
In India, Wide varieties of water Taps with various threads are sold.
Tap threads are not standardized which causes confusion among the users during replacement or installation of Aerators or Nozzles.
Tap Adapters / Couplers act as the bridge between taps and nozzles.
2. Tap Adapters are made of?
Brass coated with chrome.
3. What are the thread types available in the market?
There are two types of threads available. Male Thread (Outer) denoted by 'M' and Female Thread (Outer) denoted by 'F'.
If Tap has female thread, then Tap side is compatible with Male thread.
If Tap has Male thread, then Tap side is compatible with Female thread.
4. What are the Tap thread size available in the market?
First Character is a Thread Type followed by Diameter of the thread in millimeter (mm).
G 1/2 (FEMALE) INNER
G 1/2 (MALE) OUTER
5. What is the standard Greenly water saving Nozzle's Thread Size?
M24 Thread (Outer) (Male Thread - 24 mm diameter).
6. Why is my Greenly water saving Nozzle's thread is different(i.e. Other than M24 Thread (Outer)?
The Nozzle you have is a customized model at the time of your purchase.
7. I am not able to find my Tap Thread size here. What to do?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our nearest outlet and check the availability of the Adapters. We will help you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What is the minimum operating water pressure required for Aerators?
Greenly Aerators operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 4 bar.
2. How do I measure Pressure out of my taps?
Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge.
3. How do i figure out the size of the taps?
Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter.
4. Does this work with automated faucets in Kitchen area?
As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
5. Will the WaterSAVE Aerator works in hard and salty water ?
WaterSAVE Aerators is made up of Poly Oxy Methelene to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Aerators. We recommend to immerse our Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards.
6. Does this kitchen aerator require periodic maintenance?
Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the WaterSAVE Aerator and clean the filters periodically.
7. What is the flow rate of normal aerators?
Normal Aerators flow rates vary from 8 liters to 12 liters per minute based on water pressure at you installations.
8. What is the warranty Period?
1 Year from the date of receiving the Aerators. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
9. Does the aerators fits all kind of Taps?
Aerators fits only 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24 threaded taps)
10. Do I need technical assistance in installing this kitchen aerators 4LPM?
Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install Water SAVE Aerator. Just a 2 minute job.
11. Can we use this water saving aerator with plastic taps?
Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
12. Does Kitchen aerator spray out of faucet
No. As the aerator sprays the water gently, No splashing of water from aerator
13. Can it be installed in 18mm (Junior size) or 28 mm kitchen tap fittings ?
Needs an Suitable Adapter to connect between kitchen tap fittings and aerator rings. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
14. Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
15. Do I need regular maintenance?
Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
Water saving aerator for taps, Kitchen tap aerator shower flow, shower flow aerator, kitchen spray aerator, kitchen spray nozzle, Kitchen tap filter, Tap filter for wash basin, Tap Shower to save water, foam aerator, foam water flow, shower flow tap aerator