TrueMist Twister – Dual Mode faucet water saving device with 3 adapters
Unsure of your Tap thread size? Checkout the below product!
TrueMist Twister converts low pressure water flow into mist form in taps and dispense water in such a way to maximize water utilization there by saving up to 90% of water from taps. Just a twist to save water.
Dual mode Water saving Nozzle for taps + 3 adapters. This package comes with 3 adapters to suit 4 tap sizes satisfies for more than 70% of water taps sold in India. Just enjoy water saving without hassle of searching adapters for your faucet.
This Pack contains 2 more adapters in-addition to standard adapters. So the nozzle can fits in taps with following four size
- F24 Threads (Inner threads)
- M22 Threads (Outer thread)
- F18 Thread (Inner threads)
- F20 Thread (Inner threads).
- Mist flow mode dispense only 700 ml per minute (Saves 90% compared to Normal aerator).
- Spray flow mode dispense only 3.5 litres per minute (Saves 60% compared to Normal aerator).
- Just a small twist between mist and Spray mode.(Approximately 10 to 60 degree).
- Customization (We can provide mist water flow rates as per your requirement from 300 ml per minute to 1 liters per minute).
- No Tap replacement needed.
- Works both in Pressure-less Water piping system and Pressurized water piping system.
- Solid construction using Stainless steel / Brass material.
- Ergonomic Design.
- Anti rust proof.
- Easy installation and maintenance - DIY.
- Simply unscrew existing aerator and replace with Greenly Truemist Twister.
- Optimized for varieties of usage including Home Faucets, Wash basin, Kitchen, Commercial establishment, Educational Institution and Shopping malls.
- Operating Working pressure (1 bar to 6 bar).
- Extreme water saving without compromising the water usage.
- Best Return on Investment.
|Output LPM in Mist mode||
700 ml per minute
|Output LPM in Shower mode||
(60 % Savings)
|Flow patterns||Mist and Shower|
|Method of Construction||Brass|
|Suitable Tap Thread size||
Various Tap threads
|Operating Pressure||1 bar to 6 bar.|
|Country of Origin||India|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Frequently Asked Questions on Faucet water saver:
1. What is the minimum operating water pressure required?
it operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 6 bar. Pressure regulator may be required above 2.5 bar to prevent over spraying out of Kitchen sink or Wash basin.
2. How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge.
3. Does it produces mist?
4. How do i figure out the size of the tap?
Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter
5. Does this work with automated faucets?
As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
6. Will the Nozzle works in hard and salty water ?
Our Nozzle is made up of Brass and Chrome coated to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Nozzle. We recommend to immerse our Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards
7. Does the nozzle require periodic maintenance?
Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the nozzle and clean the filters periodically.
8. What is the warranty Period?
1 Year from the date of receiving the nozzle. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
9. Does it comes with Adapters for all kind of Taps?
We provide adapters only for the 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24)
10. Do I need technical assistance in installing the nozzle?
Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install Trumist Twister. Just a 2 minute job.
11. can we use this nozzle with plastic taps?
Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
12. is the flow adjustable?
Certainly. You can can both mist and shower modes. Best way to satisfy your water saving purpose
13. Can it be installed in 28 mm tap ?
Needs an Suitable Adapter. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
14. Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
15. Do I need regular maintenance?
Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
tag: dual mode nozzle, mist shower tap nozzle, nozzles for tap, water saving nozzle for tap, Dual mode faucet water saving device, Tap water saving device, Tap water saving components, Tap water saver filter, water saving components India, Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurgoan, Noida, Gazhiabad, altered nozzle for home taps, smart faucet nozzle